The Coaching Fathers program serves expecting and existing dads. Through parenting classes, individual coaching, and connecting you to community resources we help you feel confident in your ability to be a dad.
Here’s What’s Happening at Coaching Fathers:
Father’s Night Out in partnership with H.Y.P.E. Hamilton
Thursday September 23
CURRICULUMS AND PROGRAMS
Dadhood builds in you the skills needed to be a dad. This program combines parenting classes with life skills to prepare you to be the best father you can be. This program is offered as a one-on-one coaching service as needed. Throughout the pregnancy, you will learn:
- First Trimester: communicating with our expecting Dads on their feelings and situation.
- Second Trimester: Offering information to our expecting Dads on how to provide for his baby, create and follow a budget, and accept new responsibilities.
- Third Trimester: creating a desire to look forward to delivery, the days that follow, life change to come, and his future.
- Situation specific lessons: Cover topics on Abstinence, 2nd Virginity,
Circumcision, STD’s, Living Together, Porn, Marriage, Who is God, and What the Bible says about money, sex and marriage.
- Plans made for ongoing support.
For more information, or to schedule an introductory session, contact our Father Services office at Pathway to Hope at 513-499-2423.
Nurturing Fathers is a 10-week program for existing dads, including those currently separated from their children. In this program you will build skills, receive tools, and learn to remove barriers preventing you from being engaged. The goal of the program is to give you the confidence to be an involved father in any situation. In this program you will learn:
- The secrets for creating safe, loving, stable, and nurtured families.
- Effective family communication techniques to strengthen the father-child and father-mother relationships.
- How to achieve cooperation and teamwork in family life.
- Positive discipline tools taught through a uniquely father-friendly method for successful child behavior management.
Additional class resources and topics on:
Nurturing Fathers is offered several times throughout the year. For more information, contact the Father Services office at Pathway to Hope by calling 513-499-2423.
Coaching Fathers offers support to all dads through one on one coaching. Coaches develop relationships to help you meet immediate needs and have a champion on your side throughout life. For more information, or to meet with a coach, contact the Father Services office at Pathway to Hope by calling 513-499-2423.
Looking for Help?
We’d be honored to connect with you to help you meet the needs of your fatherhood situation. Complete the contact form below and one of our coach’s will contact you soon.