Preparing for Dadhood builds in you the skills needed to be a dad. This program combines parenting classes with life skills to prepare you to be the best father you can be. This program is offered as a one-on-one coaching service as needed.
Throughout the pregnancy, you will learn:
- First Trimester: communicating with our expecting Dads on their feelings and situation.
- Second Trimester: Offering information to our expecting Dads on how to provide for his baby, create and follow a budget, and accept new responsibilities.
- Third Trimester: creating a desire to look forward to delivery, the days that follow, life change to come, and his future.
- Situation specific lessons: Cover topics on Abstinence, 2nd Virginity,
Circumcision, STD’s, Living Together, Porn, Marriage, Who is God, and What the Bible says about money, sex and marriage.
- Plans made for ongoing support.
For more information, or to schedule an introductory session, contact us by filling out the form below or calling us at 513-499-2423.